There are many parts to building a brand that is designed for monetization that is not exciting or sexy. One of these parts is building out your video funnel. In fact, it is so not appealing that many people skip over it entirely. But that is a costly mistake. The video funnel is one of the simplest ways to create automation within your brand and will be a long-term play. If you look at it from a pros vs cons perspective, the pros easily outweigh the cons.
- Gives people a reason to subscribe to your blog which is adding to your e-mail list while simultaneously allowing you to automate your follow-up
- Enters people into a funnel to buy your Primary Business Model
- Directly gets people to follow you on social even if they don’t immediately purchase from you
- Allows you to always have something of value to offer for free any time you are networking or speaking at an event
- Take time today that creates you time AND money in the future. (Significance calculation)
Join us at our next event! Click here for more details!
- You don’t know what to say, write, do, have, etc.
See Also: Capturing a State with Lewis Howes
If you can relate to the one listed in the cons or if you don’t know where to start, please do not hesitate to connect with me. This is a crucial piece of your brand and your ability to best monetize it.
To learn more about creating a personal brand, schedule a free call with me.
Connect with Elle
Elle Petrillo is the Host of the upcoming Unfiltered Life Podcast where she challenges people to stop pretending and own who they are. From New York to Montana, Disney Cast member to Door to Door Sales, Partner at 23 to fired at 31, Elle is unapologetically flawed. She is a founding member of Brand Builders Group, where she delivers the honest truth about what it takes to turn your personality into profit.